Before starting any construction work it is important to follow all safety guidelines of OSHA.
In urban and suburban locations, it is best first to fence off your construction site.
When a unit or structure is being shipped to the site it is important that trailer truck should not go beyond the designated roadway. For off road shipment the unit should be tied to trailer tug controller that can handle off road conditions, unless a temporary roadway is made for delivery truck.
Construction kit unit comes with built in super structure on top of trailer chassis. All accessory components & material are shipped in smaller containers; each container contains materials for specific trade that can be assemble in sequence.
1. Please verify clear path to delivery with the towing company first before starting the delivery process.
2. All super structures are completed on a factory floor and shipped by connecting the super structure tongue to the trailer truck 5thwheel hitch. Please note sufficient tongue weight capacity is required for stability when towing.
3. The wheel-axle is added directly to the I-Beam frames of the superstructure chassis so that when it is delivered to the site it does not need to be lifted off a flatbed by a crane. 13 feet 6 inches is the maximum height of a superstructure with wheels accepted by federal highway safety.
6. Before attaching the two units together mark out he the marriage line of each units.
Construction logistics for completed unit are:
1. Completed units require wide body escort service. The towing company can provide all the transportation logistics.
2. A tug or levelling tug can be used to tow the unit onto off-road conditions.
- Module Mobile Home Mover by Cutting System Inc. Model# CS1_115 Platypus & CSI 465_Housetug
- In Factory Lift System by Autoquip
For more details and spec’s please download files from this link>>