Galley Kitchens are kitchen that are highly functional. There are designed so that one can add and subtract appliance and units as needed. We recommend less heat emitting equipment such as induction stove, toaster oven and more. Also placing the toaster oven on the shelf above 5ft reduces the heat emitted into the workspace. This galley kitchen shown below works both as a single large galley kitchen or two mini kitchens combined. Also shown a mobile bar-refrigerator that can be moved onto the outside patio.
- Toaster Oven by Brevill
- Countertop dishwasher by Farberware
- Sink by Dometic VA8000-Sink
- Small sing by Dometic VA 930
- Kitchen system for event by Ipeco
- Induction oven by NutriChef