Our UN Sustainable development goals:
- 1600 sqft cost less than $90,000 to build, and 1/3 of cost to build in the developing world. Installation is 56 Ft long x 27 Wide.
- Use natural heating cooling systems vs traditional air conditioning systems.
- Designed to not damage the eco system by using above ground foundation/piers. This gives more ground for water to sweep thru.
- Flexible space and uses.
- Water and waste management system is built on each unit and do not require major ground connections.
- Less material and mass are required to build these units then a standard ground up building. This means less heat is dissipated from the units.
- Easy to start a new community since these structures can be installed in few days.
- Since the units is an open-air system, fresh air is at abundance. This means good health.
- Make living with nature natural.
- Easy deployment and installation
- - Greenhouse tensile structure can be used to grow vegetation during winter months.
- Tensile structure translucent fabric allows solar heat to enter the open space in the winter.
- The solar heated air is circulated thru the crawl space so that the heated air can be used in the darker hours.
- Naturally stored ground heat is also used to heat the unit thru out the day and night.
- Skylight vents exhaust hot air out.
- Warm air is cooled/conditioned by circulating air thru crawl space on naturally cooled ground.
- More than ½ of the project is built offsite. Building is shipped by attaching the trailer frames to trucks.
- No foundation is required, and the building metal pier footing are installed above ground. This does not disturb the ecological environment below the building.
- The tensile roof can easily be assembled by 2 laborers without out using heavy equipment.
- Using light tensile structures fabric minimal heat is retained or lost thru out the year.
- Scalable battery storage area.
- Partial solar tensile fabric can be used instead of translucent fabric to generate electricity.
Minimal Power required.
- Most lighting and power switches run on low voltage data line.
- Plumbing pumps
- Mechanical fans
- Cooking equipment